- Supervise and coordinate activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards.
- Inspect all stands and portables in the assigned area, ensuring all remain clean, sanitized, and safe.
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management as needed.
- Verifies stand inventories before and after each event, and as assigned.
- Verifies food preparation for timeliness, and proper quantities.
- Evaluates and documents performance of stand attendants.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area.
- Assists concession associates in serving guests as business levels demand.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in foodservice position required; previous experience as a stand attendant or stand manager preferred.
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently immerses hands in water, soaps and sanitizer.
- May be exposed to variable temperatu
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.