- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as needed.
- Changing light bulbs, replacing fixtures, and performing similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing leaks, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush, etc.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping maintenance room in neat condition.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks of maintenance parts and supplies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience in general maintenance/repair required.
- Previous experience with fire and boiler heat systems a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record. This position requires driving a company vehicle.
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
Who We Are
Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, quiet wooded hollows. It’s a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every shift.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.