Website Denton County
The Community Relations Specialist will assist in content development and promotions to engage the public to learn about Denton County. This position will work closely with the Director of Community Relations in writing, photography and videography to support the Community Relations Department.
- Assist with the creation of videos to promote different departments.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Assists with Denton County social media outlets, including generating content ideas.
- Performs research and compiles data for special projects, reports or other publications, by specified deadlines and in accordance with the department’s goals and objectives.
- Assist with creating content and updating Denton County’s social media.
- Assists with writing content for articles, social media posts, brochures, and public relation campaigns as needed.
- Assist with monthly content for the HR newsletter.
- Helps develop press releases under the guidance of the Director of Community Relations.
High School and a minimum two years of experience in a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Denton County
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Denton, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A