Website Denver Health
Manages overall project budgets, cost management, quality management, safety, planning, design, construction, scheduling and achieving pre-established cost and schedule targets. Ensures compliance with City, State and Federal regulations, FGI Guidelines and CMS guidelines.
- Reports actual and projected costs vs. budget on a monthly and annual basis within eBuilder.
- Is responsible for all Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM), Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) and Method of Procedure (MOP) documentation including proper pre-approvals, required sign-offs on all checklists and receipt and filing of same in electronic format ATG software.
- Reviews all change orders for need, appropriateness of costs and impact on budget and schedule.
- Communicate with users and affected ancillary services regarding progress of construction and impacts thereof
- Maintains overall responsibility and accountability for the project budgets and “sub budgets” including technology, FF&E, medical equipment, design and construction costs.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables, obtains “buy-in” from users and project team. 17. Selects design team in conjunction with DHHA purchasing.
- Enforces terms of contracts with General Contractors and any other vendors for which DHHA contracts directly.
- Responsible for compliance of design and construction with DHHA policies and procedures. 15. Assures that finished project can achieve required licenses and permits.
- Coordinates move in process with User Representative to include:
- Delivery of User ordered supplies or materials
- Assures that all contracts are structured as GMP contracts unless otherwise approved in writing by the Director of Planning and Construction.
- Manages individual projects and an assigned portfolio of projects to achieve financial performance within budget limits and any additional requirements imposed by funding sources such as grants, bond issues or special financing arrangements.
- Oversees design and construction process to assure high quality of design and construction services.
- Explains Warranty process and role of DHHA Engineering for ongoing operational questions.
- Arranging for moving services and coordination with users
- Establishes “official” turn over date
- Oversees day-to-day progress of assigned construction projects.
- Reviews and approves, or coordinates approval, of all Submittals, RFI’s and Change Orders.
- Schedules and attends Owner, Architect and Contractor (OAC) meetings, making sure that appropriate DHHA departments are represented as needed
- Coordinating user punch list items with GC
- Bachelor’s degree required. Concentration in construction management, engineering, architecture or a related field preferred.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree will accept an Associate’s degree and three years’ experience managing health care projects or managing complex projects with a total volume of $25 Million over 3 years.
Company: Denver Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A