Website Department of Energy
The effectiveness of the Department’s law enforcement and legal responsibilities depends upon the continued recruitment and hiring of excellent and diverse legal talent. We recognize the need for attorneys of varied backgrounds and skills, and offer an inclusive environment that relies on diverse perspectives to ensure that we effectively serve the American people.
- Experienced attorney hiring is decentralized.
- Each office, including the United States Attorneys’ Offices, conducts its own recruitment for experienced attorneys.
- Attorney applicants must apply separately to specific vacancy announcements listed on the Department’s web page at https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/attorneys-vacancies.
- For more information about working at the Department and about a particular organization within the Department, please consult the Legal Careers web page at https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/attorneys-vacancies.
- The Department of Justice is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have equal opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit.
- As required by Executive Order 14043, Federal employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employees duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2022, or before appointment or onboarding with the agency, if after November 22.
- The agency will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request of the agency a legally required exception from this requirement.
Company: Department of Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A