Website Department of Energy
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), over the past 50 years, aviation has become central to the way we live and do business, linking people from coast to coast and connecting America to the world. In fact, FAA has created the safest, most reliable, most efficient, and most productive air transportation system in the world.
- This is a public notice of upcoming announcements for FAA Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) positions open to U.S. Citizens.
- This series includes positions that advise, administer, supervise, or perform research or other professional and scientific work in the investigation and applications of the relations between space, time, matter, and energy in the areas of mechanics, sound, optics, heat, electricity, magnetism, radiation, or atomic and nuclear phenomena.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
Company: Department of Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A