Website U.S. Department of Labor
This position is located in the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Employment and Training Administration (ETA), Regional Office located in Dallas, TX.
- Directly involved in the planning and development of the budget plan for contracts and/or development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and evaluation of proposals. Reviews programmatic and financial performance of contractors and proposes corrective action steps when issues are identified.
- Analyzes reports on funds, expenditures, and initiatives to identify issues in need of corrective action.
- May serve as a Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR) for contracts and performs all related duties such as monitoring, reviewing and recommending for approval/disapproval contract modifications and related paperwork, and providing input into draft audit resolutions where applicable.
- Develops program-related guidance, legislative proposals, policy materials such as analytical papers, and/or programmatic materials describing initiatives.
- Performs analyses of program-related data, policy and program issues, and negotiates acceptable agreements to resolve conflicts and controversial disputes.
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
- Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
- Must be at least 16 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in interpreting and applying Federal laws, regulations, and other requirements to grants and/or contracts.
- Experience in conducting reviews and analyses of workforce development programs, sufficient to identify violations and areas of concerns and to make sound recommendations for appropriate changes to or improvements in the workforce program/project; AND
- Experience in reviewing and evaluating proposals, and other documents for technical accuracy;
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting, and/or reporting on data related to contracts and/or grants, or other matters to identify opportunities for improvement;
Company: U.S. Department of Labor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A