Website Devon Energy
Internships provide opportunities to learn and apply land management skills in an office setting through a combination of team and individual project assignments. Devon offers varying internship experiences that depend on the candidate’s experience and the availability of projects.
- Works in one or a combination of the organizations that fall under Devon’s Land department, which are land, regulatory, division orders, and land data management.
- Projects/tasks will be given by a mentor and may include working with and manipulating data into useable and valuable information, analyzing and providing feedback on leases and other major contracts (JOAs, AMIs, Farmouts, etc), title examination, exposure to surface land work, monitoring competitor and regulatory activity, drafting well proposals, and calculating working interest and net revenue interests.
- Duties will include aiding on projects assigned by the land staff and designated mentor.
- Pursing degree in Energy Management, Energy Commerce, Petroleum Land Management, Finance, Management Information Systems, Data Science, or related degree
- College level: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, non-graduating Senior
- GPA 3.0 or higher required
- Exhibits Integrity
- Embraces Shared Mission
- Displays a Passion for Improving the Business
- Adapts to Change
- Is a Team Player
Company: Devon Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A