Website Devon Energy
This position will stand assigned posts and patrol Devon Facilities while assigned to a specific operational region.
- Assists in the protection of assets by maintaining and safeguarding the physical perimeter, exterior, and interior perimeters of Devon facilities.
- Patrol and protect facilities to prevent illegal and unauthorized activities.
- Maintain active knowledge of all Devon owned and leased spaces to include parking areas and avenues of travel to and from locations.
- Perform escort duties as required.
- Report and respond to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate actions for each event.
- Be alert for potential security, property, or safety concerns and initiate appropriate actions.
- Provides security protection by utilizing and monitoring the organization’s access control systems, electronic surveillance systems and other monitoring devices.
- This position may also monitor incoming security telephone calls from within the organization and will dispatch security personnel as needed to resolve the issue.
- This position may be the first point of contact for situations involving on/off-site security needs, medical services, crisis hotlines and other issues that may arise where a central point of contact is needed to represent the security department until a supervisor and or appropriate personnel have arrived on scene.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of CLEET certification (armed security)
- Five (5) plus years of experience with military, law enforcement, intelligence, or private sector security organization strongly preferred.
- Requires knowledge of security principles and practices.
- Requires knowledge of security systems, devices and building automation systems.
- Requires adaptability to a corporate environment.
- Must be capable of patrolling 3 million square foot Devon locations and climbing up to 53 flights of stairs daily checking work areas.
- Must qualify with weapons and possess a background which would allow for a security clearance.
Company: Devon Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A