Website Defense Intelligence Agency
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Experience conducting oversight of the Intelligence Community or DoD Apparatus, or ability to learn.
- Experience applying CIGIE Quality Standards for Inspections and Evaluations “Blue Book” or GAGAS performance audit standards associated with the Federal oversight community to multiple projects, including expertise in applying quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Experience leading development of report findings and recommendations based on qualitative and/or quantitative analysis in teams consisting of developmental employees, subject matter experts, and uniformed personnel in a matrixed environment.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A