These positions are located in Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization – National Capital Region (PL6) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
- rocure unclassified information technology services for DISA and non-DISA mission partners.
- Assist mission partners with acquisition planning.
- Collaborate on the preparation of complete acquisition packages.
- Prepare and issue solicitations.
- Evaluate proposals and quotes.
- Complete cost/price analysis to determine fair and reasonableness.
- Conduct discussions and/or negotiations with offerors.
- Document the contract file.
- Prepare and award contracts.
- Perform contract administration.
- Close-out completed contracts.
- Serve as the primary business advisor to mission partners.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- This national security position, which may require access to classified information, requires a favorable suitability review and security clearance as a condition of employment. Failure to maintain security eligibility may result in termination.
- Financial Disclosure (OGE-450) required.
- Drug Testing Position.
Experience and Qualifications:
- For the GS-09, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent in level of difficulty and responsibility to the GS-07 grade level in the Federal service, or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-07 if outside the Federal service, is required.
- Specialized experience is defined as experience conducting and analyzing program studies and/or research projects and experience assisting with advisory services to various levels of management on organizational program procedures by preparing reports, charts or graphs on findings and recommendations.
- For the GS-11, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent in level of difficulty and responsibility to the GS-09 grade level in the Federal service, or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-09 if outside the Federal service, is required.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A