Website California Department of Motor Vehicles
The San Francisco DMV Field Office is seeking a motivated team player who has the ability to positively interact with management, coworkers, customers, and support units.
- The San Francisco DMV Field Office is seeking a motivated team player who has the ability to positively interact with management, coworkers, customers, and support units.
- The incumbent will independently process vehicle registration, driver license, and occupational license applications with the highest level of expertise, including review of possible fraudulent documents.
- With minimal direction, the incumbent will accurately process complex, difficult transactions such as lien sales, revived salvage, driver license reinstatements after suspension or revocation, commercial licenses with certificates, and adding or removing court restrictions.
- The incumbent resolves issues and tactfully mediates complaints from customers; assists with training staff; and p
- erforms other duties as assigned.
- Ability to: Perform more complex technical work; follow directions.
- Evaluate situations accurately and take effective action; interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, procedures, and policies; make arithmetic calculations with speed and accurac.
- read and write English at a level required for successful job performance; meet and deal tactfully with the public, coworkers, and/or clients either face-to-face or by telephone; work with minimal direction; provide leadership, guidance, and advice to other workers.
Company: California Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A