Website California Department of Motor Vehicles
The IT Associate performs Helpdesk support, ensures Investigation (INV) staff has the appropriate accesses to IT resources necessary to conduct their job functions, maintains and audits INV IT Equipment inventory records, tests software systems to meet defined functional and nonfunctional requirements, and provides technical support and troubleshooting functions for Case Management System to Divisional personnel statewide. In addition, the incumbent troubleshoots end-user problems with desktop and mobile applications and software as well as coordinates and conducts training on software applications to divisional staff as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with others.
- Proficient with personal computers especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, adjust priorities, meet deadlines, and interact professionally with others.
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
Company: California Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A