Website El Paso Electric Company
El Paso Electric Company is a regional electric utility providing generation, transmission, and distribution service to more than 443,000 retail and wholesale customers in a 10,000 square mile area of the Rio Grande Valley in West Texas and Southern New Mexico. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our 120-year history, discover our plans for transforming the energy landscape, and encounter great opportunities with El Paso Electric.
- As a participant of the El Paso Electric Company Summer College Internship Program, you’ll gain valuable on-the-job experience in one of our corporate divisions and advance your leadership and professional competencies through challenging work projects and development training. This unique program allows participants to network with executives and business leaders in the Company, gain electrical utility work experience, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Individuals who have taken college courses but are currently taking “time off” from school are ineligible.
- Students must be currently enrolled at the time of application and taking classes in an accredited college or university in the United Sates.
- College seniors may apply for the program and participate immediately after graduation but must be enrolled in school at the time of their interview.
- Must be classified as a Junior, Senior or Graduate student
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in;
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental)
- Accounting/Finance (Tax, Budget, Regulatory)
- Business Administration (HR, Training, Safety, PR, Communications, Supply Chain, Project Management, Economics)
- Pre-Law (Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, Security, Political Science)
Company: El Paso Electric Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A