Website Fannie Mae
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
- Drive implementation of business strategies that will drive success in the face of shifting consumer behaviors and regulations.
- Work with leadership to communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders across the enterprise, and understand business objectives.
- Coach and develop team members to increase the value, efficiency and development of skills to support Fannie Mae.
- Oversee information monitoring and processes to reduce risk using rigorous analysis, and may assist with implementing updates and changes to the process.
- Direct efforts to document resolutions and control guidelines.
- Lead efforts to develop and implement strategic and risk oversight plans for assessing and identifying potential risks that may threaten our reputation, safety, security, and/or financial success; and;
- Direct and support the team responsible for determining business areas that pose potential risks to the enterprise, and assist leadership with developing a process to identify threats.
- Direct team efforts to evaluate the impact of proposed risks to the enterprise.
- Collective capabilities for leadership, including leading teams, giving feedback, facilitating meetings, and coaching and mentoring
- Skilled in creating visual concepts, creating content, and editing content to effectively communicate ideas
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Risk Assessment and Management skills including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, and remediating risk
- Influencing skills including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience at the appropriate delivery level in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Relationship Management skills including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making
- Governance and Compliance skills including creating policies, evaluating compliance, conducting internal investigations, developing data governance, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Risk Control Self Assessments
- Experience identifying, and selecting strategic options, and identifying and advocating for resources to meet the defined objectives
Company: Fannie Mae
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Product Management
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A