Website Fannie Mae
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
- Perform complex administrative tasks and analyses to maintain organization, communication, and performance.
- Execute activities for teams or business groups.
- Ensure collaboration with teams or business groups in achievement of divisional goals or objectives.
- Expertise in Outlook calendar coordination
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience supporting multiple executives in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience arranging travel and expense reporting
Company: Fannie Mae
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A