This position is located in the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), Office of Information Systems Management (OISM) which supports ORA’s information technology (IT) and business priorities. OISM focuses work in three areas: Enforcement Systems Solutions, Imports Systems Solutions and IT Management/Planning Services.
- Conducts studies and implements management improvements in administrative areas identified through such means as internal control reviews and management studies.
- Works with training officer to exercise full responsibility for developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating contracts.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of complex program operations in meeting goals and objectives.
- Conducts expert analysis and prepares program status reports on complex issues for review at all levels.
- Conducts studies using quantitative and qualitative techniques to evaluate and advise on organizational structures methods and procedures.
- Performs analyses of program requirements with a view towards reallocation of manpower resources.
- Background Investigation Requirement: All employees must pass a security investigation. Failing to pass the background check may be grounds for removal or legal action. If hired, you may be subject to additional investigations at a later time.
- FDA participates in e-Verify: All new hires must complete the I-9 form; this information will be processed through e-Verify to determine your employment eligibility. If a discrepancy arises, you must take affirmative steps to resolve the matter.
- Citizenship Requirement: You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this advertisement unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Selective Service Registration: All applicants born male, on (or after) 12/31/1959, must be registered with the Selective Service System OR have an approved exemption. Visit www.SSS.gov for more info.
- Time-in-Grade Requirement: If you are applying as a current Federal employee, you must meet the time-in-grade requirements described in the Qualifications section, generally, 52-weeks of comparable experience at the next lowest grade.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A