Website Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
These positions are located in the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Division of Risk Management Supervision, in either the New York Regional Office, New York City, NY or the Boston Area Office, Braintree, MA, to provide support in the area of financial institution supervision and examinations.
- Performs activities related to the review, analysis and processing of reports of examination, applications, and investigations.
- Assists in the direction of financial institution supervision and examination functions, with a view toward assessing risk, as well as strengthening and improving the condition of the institutions within a portfolio.
- Provides technical advice, counsel and guidance to field bank examiners and lower graded case managers on special situations, examinations, including quality and content of examination reports, or investigations involving banks or companies in portfolio (caseload).
- Prepares written assessments of the financial condition and future prospects for financial institutions. Prepares summary findings, memorandums and recommendations for the Regional Director, as well as correspondence directed to Washington.
- Analyzes financial and other information filed or reported in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as information from other sources.
- Appraises the financial condition, business initiatives, and further prospects of financial organizations and affiliates to assess the potential risk to deposit insurance funds.
- Communicates with financial institution management and the general public and effectively responds to, or resolves issues.
- Reviews all developments applicable to insured financial institutions and their affiliates including accounting changes, reporting changes, and regulatory changes.
Company: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A