Website Federal Law Enforcement
The Wealth Services desk assists Wealth Advisors (WAs) and client Call Centers with various facets of their business. As a member of this team, you will serve as liaison between the Wealth Advisor and Core Operations functions. You’ll be expected to respond to incoming telephone inquiries on policies and procedures with regard to every aspect of banking operations, including entering requests for the Wealth Advisors and their teams.
- Responding to inquiries about and banking products
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the timely completion of all WA / RM / client inquiries.
- Supporting Personal Wealth Management Wealth Advisors (Wealth Advisors and Relationship Managers in branches and corporate locations) providing Wealth
- Management advice to clients) as well as internal client call centers.
- Processing financial and non-financial transactions
- Serving as the liaison between WAs and RM’s and Back Office Support Units
- Updating customer account information as requested by the Wealth Advisor / Relationship Manager
- One to three years of experience working in the Financial Services industry (Sales Assistant or Operations experience in banking a plus)
- Series 7 a plus
- Good analytical skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high risk and demanding environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of Banking products, systems and policies
- Knowledge of MS Suite.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
Company: Federal Law Enforcement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Military
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A