The Reservist Program is an appointment type granted under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, Section 306 (b), which authorizes FEMA to appoint such temporary employees as necessary to accomplish work authorized under the Act.
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
- Provide community development assistance on behalf of recovery mission efforts;
- Identify resources and/or assistance to support communities in achieving recovery;
- Organize and facilitate meetings with stakeholders to support recovery efforts.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum age of eighteen years of age is required.
- All candidates must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A