The ideal candidate has experience coordinating/collaborating across a diverse workforce, possesses strong project management skills, and has experience with grants management related matters. This position starts at a salary of $74,950 (GS-11) or $89,834 (GS-12), with promotion potential to $89,834 (GS-12 grade level). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Grant Programs Directorate team within FEMA.
- Every FEMA employee has regular and recurring emergency management responsibilities, though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites.
- All positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee’s official position description.
- Travel requirements in support of emergency operations may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require employees to relocate to emergency sites with physically austere and operationally challenging conditions.
- Briefing and promulgating information related to the application of Grant policies or programs to various audiences
- Developing materials and facilitating meetings with and for various program offices.
- Responding to inquiries related to Federal grants and Policies.
- Creating, editing, and reviewing Grant based policy.
- You qualify for this position at the GS-12 level (starting salary $89,834) if you possess the following:
- One full year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-11) in the Federal Service.
- This experience may have been gained in the federal government, a state or local government, a non-profit organization, the private sector, or as a volunteer; however, your resume must clearly describe at least one year of specialized experience. Specialized experience for this position includes:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A