When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to support survivors and first responders in communities all across the United States of America and its territories. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
- Planning and delivering technical support services, including troubleshooting, installation, removals, systems knowledge assistance and/or training in response to customer requirements.
- Assisting functional users in resolving technical computer problems and malfunctions.
- Identifying users’ locations equipment, and software and determining the nature of the problem (e.g. routine user error, faulty data lines, equipment malfunctions, software malfunctions, etc.).
- Installing, configuring and testing software on customer workstations and participating in the planning and delivery of a full range of customer support services to the organization.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s or equivalent graduate degree;
- 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree; or L.L.B or J.D; if related.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thomasville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A