This position is being announced under FEMA’s Cadre of On-call Response/Recovery Employee (CORE) Program. This is a temporary appointment in the Excepted Service, not to exceed 2 years, with the option to extend based on workload and funding availability. Veterans Preference does not apply to the CORE selection process.
- Coordinating with various Public Assistance Program (PA) and Office of Chief Financial Offer Staff to assist in creating and updating spend plans.
- Supporting the Public Assistance Program (PA) through active disasters and operations.
- Updating PA cost projections to ensure projections are in line with actual and projected project costs.
- Utilizing various systems to analyze Public Assistance Program (PA) cost data such as Data Warehouse, and Grants Manager.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Travel will be required.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Selma, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A