Website Fidelity Investments
In this Customer Service role, you will help customers feel more confident, make clearer decisions, and achieve their own financial dreams. You’ll assist with a broad range of needs including answering questions about their account balance and helping to make withdrawals, transfer funds, or find resources. We commit to investing in you by strengthening your skills, experiences and connections that will help advance your career at Fidelity.
- This is a full-time hourly phone position that also offers the opportunity to work extra hours based on the business needs and your availability. You do not need a finance background or a degree to succeed in the role.
- Onboarding & Experiential Learning: Training within an industry-leading program will fully prepare you to develop the skills needed to engage with customers, while we will provide enrichment activities that will help “invest in you”.
- Career Coaching: A Career Coach will help you understand the array of career opportunities at Fidelity, identify a career path that fits your interests, passions, and strengths, and chart a course to help you grow.
- Rewards & Recognition: Your achievements will be celebrated as you progress through the program.
Qualification & Experience:
- Listening and compassion skills to support the challenges of our diverse customers
- Self-motivated teammate with strong social skills who bring energy and passion to the team
- Adaptability and flexibility to succeed in various work environments (i.e., balancing working from office and home, overtime, etc.)
- Handle a variety of situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships through effective communication
Company: Fidelity Investments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A