Website Fidelity Investments
Are you passionate about helping customers achieve better outcomes? If so, we are seeking professional individuals with a strong desire to help our Health Savings Account customers! In this role, we connect daily with our customers, answer questions, and process service requests. Join a diverse team in a fast growing and exciting product!
- Provide support for RBS (Retirement Brokerage Services) Real Time Traded Stock transactions
- Provide Financial Wellness education in the areas of savings, budgeting, and paying down debt.
- Upskill to Electronic Support of HSA Participants (Chat)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
- Desire to be proactive, demonstrate initiative, and make business-related process improvements.
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships through effective communication
- Comfortable with software including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- High attention to detail and proficiency with numbers
- Desire for continual learning and dedication to study and apply new concepts, learning quickly and retaining information to assist with decision-making
- Strong customer service mentality
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations are required for this position – we support you in obtaining these with a salaried training and development program
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred…All Majors encouraged
Company: Fidelity Investments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A