We are looking for a skilled Sales Development Representative to help drive demand for our market-leading public safety SaaS solutions. Your proven track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and lead generation capacity will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, high-activity environment.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while collaborating with the sales team to create outreach strategies for new prospective customer generation methods.
- Perform needs assessment and qualification to determine prospect requirements and expectations to pass quality sales opportunities to the Account Executives.
- Work to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals through prospecting activities.
- Own the top of Lexipol’s sales funnel, by proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and prospect qualification information in Salesforce.com.
- Perform prospecting activities like making initial contact with the prospective customer through phone calls, emails, social media, etc. to initiate the sales process.
- Schedule and confirm online demonstrations between prospective customers and Account Executives.
- Build and cultivate relationships with decision makers and influencers in the Law Enforcement, Fire and Corrections agencies within your assigned territory to grow new business pipeline.
- Driven to contribute and provide quality work.
- Strong aptitude for effective collaboration with team members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly developed telephone prospecting skills, self-motivated and proven success working remotely and autonomously
- Experience or general understanding of Web Based Applications (SaaS is a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate related work experience
- Strong communication and attention to detail with salesforce.com notes and submissions
- Creative, entrepreneurial with proven problem-solving skills
- Adept at investigation and research
- Minimum of 2 years in sales, sales support, or lead development role
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Previous sales experience and proven track record of sales success
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A