Lexipol is seeking a motivated salesperson for our Grants Division to accelerate our grant products including our SaaS subscription product, GrantFinder, as well as Grant Writing Services to the local government market. The ideal candidate has 3+ years inside sales experience and is a highly-motivated self-starter who can work effectively with our team and has demonstrated experience driving sales and exceeding targets.
- Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct Needs Analysis with local government department contacts
- Create written proposals
- Strong organizational management of robust pipeline.
- High level of phone prospecting and selling
- Ability to maintain sales lead database, opportunities and revenue pipeline organization as well as manage email communications, and conduct account research
- Execute direct sales at trade shows, events, and via occasional client trips
- Phone and in-person demonstrations of grant research and management system
- Effective Communication and listening skills
- Personally ethical and high integrity
- Ability to work in cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and a fast thinker.
- Support the company’s vision, both internally & externally
- Adaptability to change
Qualification & Experience:
- Very comfortable maintaining high outbound call volume and cold calling
- Quick problem solving capabilities
- Experience working with local government and/or SaaS Experience and understanding of Grants a plus!
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- 3+ years of successful B2C and/or B2B sales experience with a hunter mentality
- Comfortable showcasing product for high-ranking decision-makers
- Hard working, with an appetite to continue to grow in sales ability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce or related CRM knowledge required.
- Well organized, detail-oriented with solid computer skills
- Tenacious, goal-oriented, money motivated individual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A