Website First National Bank of Omaha
Want to be the voice of FNBO? A position on our Customer Care team gives you the opportunity to be the first point-of-contact with our valued customers!
- Work independently with customers over the phone to answer questions regarding their financial accounts. Questions might include billing, payments, account maintenance, online banking assistance, and listening to customers’ concerns.
- Identify customer’s need and move them towards the appropriate action using your knowledge and experience.
- Monitor reactions and check for understanding when working with customers and co-workers.
- Make decisions quickly by using all available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
- You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations.
- You are not afraid to make decisions and willingly provide input.
- You have the ability to recognize different people’s styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
- You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED as required.
- Have a minimum of twelve (12) months of direct customer service experience or sales experience as required.
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and utilize multiple computer systems.
- Have a quiet workspace with minimal distractions if working remotely from home.
- Maintain a fast and reliable internet connection if working remotely from home.
- Demonstrated dependability/reliability.
Company: First National Bank of Omaha
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A