Website First National Bank of Omaha
At First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), we believe that everyone has the potential to positively affect the communities around them. As a Personal Banker at FNBO, you’ll have the opportunity to do that every day by getting to know your customers and supporting them on their financial journeys.
- Make personalized recommendations to support them
- Outgoing and enjoys engaging with people
- Make every customer feel welcome in your FNBO branch
- Gain an understanding of your customer’s unique financial needs
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- Comply with all bank policies, regulations and laws
- Help guide your customers toward greater financial well-being
- Deepen your relationship with customers through outreach
- Help customers with transactions like deposits and withdrawals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Retail banking experience
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards.
- Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements, including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
- Tamil and Telugu speaking (preferred)
Company: First National Bank of Omaha
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A