Website Florida Department of Corrections
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) works across the state to support Florida’s economy, robust and talented workforce and our local communities. We are dedicated to making a stronger and more resilient Florida, so our businesses, communities and workforce are better prepared to withstand future economic slowdowns and natural disasters.
- Serves as contract manager between DEO and subrecipients and vendors for assigned grants and contracts.
- Works to standardize processes by creating various document templates.
- Serves as member of review process for subrecipient reimbursements to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Producing high volume and high-quality work within compressed timeframes.
- Identifying program risks and resolving program issues.
- Supporting Grant Managers who will act liaison between DEO and subrecipients.
- Providing support for bureau initiatives as needed in partnership with Leadership.
- Researching and analyzing documents and policies to inform program decision making.
- Draft program level reports, documents, and presentations for Leadership within Microsoft Office Programs.
- Monitor application and implementation of appropriate rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance with financial and administrative requirements.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to conduct research and provide reports and analyses as required.
- Ability to research and analyze best practices to ensure a high level of program execution.
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to communicate and prepare documents, reports, and presentations in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing accuracy, customer service, or ethics.
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to a diverse team.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Company: Florida Department of Corrections
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A