Website FL Department of Revenue
The incumbent is a duly licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the state of Florida and reports directly to the Homes Program Director. This position has complete oversight and responsibility for clinical and fiscal operations of the facility (to include but not limited to: budgetary management, maintenance, all business office functions) and ensure effective management of human services while optimizing resident, family and employee outcome.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the physical plant and grounds, ensuring a clean and attractive facility free of all internal and external hazards.
- Responsible for a marketing plan for the facility that ensures that resident census performance standards are met consistently.
- Responsible for all human resource functions to ensure a qualified, trained staff in all departments.
- Serves as the Privacy Officer for the facility ensuring compliance with all HIPAA regulations and maintains strict compliance with all applicable privacy and confidentiality polices and standards.
- Responsible for the development of the facility Disaster Plan and ensures that the facility is prepared for any emergency situation.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of recent experience as a Florida Nursing Home Administrator in a long-term care facility with a history of strong regulatory compliance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of leadership and management in a skilled nursing home.
- Possess current Florida Registered Nurse Licensure.
Company: FL Department of Revenue
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A