Website FL Department of Revenue
The incumbent is responsible for providing quality professional care to the veteran residents to ensure their health, safety and security in accordance with established agency Standard Operating Procedures and Nurse Practice Act.
- Ensure that work assignments are written, dated, and posted.
- Receive notices of absence when nursing staff calls off, and coordinates assignments to maintain regulatory compliance and meet the needs of the residents.
- Licensure as a Florida State Registered Professional Nurse.
- Willing to work weekends and/or holidays as required.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and basic computer skills.
- Three (3) years of professional nursing, psychiatric nursing or nursing instructions experience.
- Successful completion of the due diligence process to include, but not limited to, a Level II background check and drug test.
- Must have a valid CPR certification.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in nursing or nursing education can substitute for one year of the required experience.
Company: FL Department of Revenue
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A