Website Florida East Coast Railway
Perform a variety of tasks at the direction of the Assistant Chief Engineer Design and Construction that are involved with managing Track, Roadway, Facilities and other duties for the Florida East Coast Railway. The diversity of responsibility and actual tasks to be performed require a flexible mindset and team oriented attitude to support the rapid growth of the Company.
- Specific activities that will likely be performed on this position include:
- Understanding of safety rules, auditing and compliance
- Generate the scope, schedule and budget parameters for projects.
- his position will report to the Assistant Chief Engineer – Design & Construction who will assign task as appropriated.
- Manage multiple construction activities with a focus on safety, quality and company objectives
- QA/QC of new track, right of way and bridge construction.
- Develop working relationships with third party contractors, suppliers and government agencies
- Manage projects with fees of up to several million dollars.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or 10 years related experience and/or training in all aspects of project management. Railroad construction experience preferred.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Company: Florida East Coast Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A