Website Florida East Coast Railway
Groundman are responsible for directing crane operators who are loading and unloading cargo containers from railcar.
- Will serve as a spotter for Heavy Equipment and Crane Operators during loading and unloading.
- Groundman will prepare railcars for loading and unloading by removing and installing IBC locks.
- Employees will train at the entry-level Groundman position for a minimum of two weeks.
- Employees will also be trained in the Hostler Driver position.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Company will train.
- A valid Driver’s License
Company: Florida East Coast Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A