Website Federal Railroad Administration
The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless.
- You’ll have an immediate opportunity to directly serve clients assigned to you on significant matters.
- You’ll have a clear opportunity to advance so that your skills increase, and
- You’ll be trained in the fields you practice.
- You’ll enjoy a sense of satisfaction from meaningful service.
- Males must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. www.sss.gov
- See special requirements section for additional requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- A secret or top secret security clearance is required. Failure to obtain and maintain the required clearance may result in the withdrawal of a position offer or removal. Show the level and termination date of your current clearance in your resume.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary/trial period.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Admitted to practice before a state or federal court
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- An active member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of a State, U.S. Commonwealth, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia
- Graduated with a J.D. or LL.B from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association
- Patent Attorneys must be members of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Organization
Company: Federal Railroad Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Competitive
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A