Website Front Range Community College
As the Program Manager for the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), you will help develop and execute SBDC core programs, specialty programs, and help with day-to-day operations of the SBDC office. You provide appropriate training and assistance to entrepreneurs and small businesses, as well as help coordinate internal team, and external stakeholder efforts in planning, tracking and program improvement to achieve the SBDC strategic mission. You will need to have the ability to drive to various locations in Larimer County and develop relationships for specialty programs and meet with stakeholders.
- Assist with developing and executing long- and short-term planning, development and evaluation of programs. Make recommendations to the Larimer SBDC Director and team regarding workshops, programs, and services offered to clients. Maintain high-caliber programs, training and assistance to businesses. Analyze program effectiveness and efficiency. Identify areas for improvement and recommend and implement processes and changes to enhance program efficiency, effectiveness and quality. Ensure SBDC’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion are represented in programing, resources and marketing efforts.
- Manage, organize and promote various events through partners and digital marketing, ensuring excellent, high quality outcomes, and optimal connection with strategic partners. Help ensure workshops, events, and special functions meet the needs of clients, strategic partners, and SBDC objectives. Ensure end results of events are surveyed and tracked.
- Develop, promote, and execute SBDC Specialty programs, such as ScaleUp Smart, MBO programs, Leading Edge, and others as appropriate. Manage program content and budgets for these specialty programs.
- Develop strategic alliances and partnerships with community strategic partners and staff. Collaborate with community strategic partners on programming and workshops, to optimize Larimer SBDC visibility and impact. Work to improve community and small business awareness of available workshops and programs.
- Provide guidance and training to consultants. Determine professional development training needs for consultants and ensures proper training is provided. Ensure appropriate consultant / client reporting. Ensure the work conducted by Larimer SBDC consultants meets SBDC client expectations. Contribute to identifying and analyzing consulting needs, and fulfilling those needs. Contribute to recruiting new consultants and instructors.
- Develop and maintain the Larimer SBDC Advisor lists. Develop of a resource library for clients to help ensure the Larimer SBDC is positioned as key entrepreneurial resource with our strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of progressively responsible business management experience, to include: demonstrated knowledge of business operations for existing businesses and start-ups.
- Five (5) years of Business Ownership, to include: demonstrated knowledge of business operations for existing businesses and start-ups.
- BS degree in Business Management, Marketing
- Business Ownership
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Company: Front Range Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Fort Collins, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A