Website Freddie Mac
We are searching for results driven, creative problem solvers and critical thinkers. Individuals who bring energy with a business savvy mentality and creative perspective to addressing challenges. Negotiators who enjoys working with various types of personalities to reach a mutual solution, while maintaining professional relationships. Facilitators who thrive in a network of fast-paced teams, primarily supporting Agile projects.
- Top-notch internal training in a variety of topics through Freddie Mac University
- Mentoring at a department and corporate level
- Networking and leadership opportunities through Employee Resource Groups, such as Rising Leaders
- Ample room for career advancement on a team dedicated to promoting from within
- Must have strong technical knowledge, automation skill, problem solving attitude, become and SME and provide expert automation advise when needed.
- Must have go getter attitude and ability to work under stress with multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Must provide professional solutions for application testing.
- As a UAT team member you will represent the team and act as SME to provide user insight of the applications you will be testing and supporting.
- You will act as an ambassador of quality and service that UAT provides to SF application.
- You will be a part of Modern Delivery product team and work with various partners to ensure best quality applications are delivered on time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands-on scripting experience of Selenium, JIRA, Java, GitHub, SQL Query, automation skills, trouble shooting, API testing, code integration testing, problem solving and debugging ability, self-managing, go-getter and ability to manage partner expectations. Modern Delivery(SAFe Agile certification is a plus).
Company: Freddie Mac
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A