Website Freddie Mac
The ServiceNow Developer will demonstrate skills in areas for the development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform and adapting existing methods to create possible solutions.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to forms, tables, reports, and workflows. Build, test, and implement new solutions in ServiceNow to meet customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems, implement bug fixes, and perform root cause analysis.
- Assist with upgrade planning, testing, and implementation between development and production instances.
Qualification & Experience:
- Displaying familiarity with ITIL and ITSM concepts such as Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management.
- ITIL, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD), ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA), or other ServiceNow certifications are preferred.
- Possessing a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is required.
Company: Freddie Mac
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A