The Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Specialist is responsible for conducting or directing critical inspections and providing accurate and concise interpretation of results on gas or steam turbine generators utilizing manual or advanced NDT inspection systems. These inspections are carried out at fossil and nuclear power stations worldwide. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations. This is a remote position within the U.S. with a salary range $64k-$80k.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Work effectively with minimal direction and supervision
- Experience using digital data acquisition systems and NDT analysis software tools
- Power generation industry experience in the field of nondestructive testing
- Experience in a customer service organization
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Current or recent prior Level II or III certification in the following methods: UT, MT, ET & PT
- Certifiable to ASNT TC-1A standards in the following methods: UT, MT, ET & PT
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess or able to obtain a passport for international travel · Able to travel freely to and from the United States and perform work without restriction
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Kalamazoo, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A