As the Field Engineer, you will perform preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting, and repairs on our life-changing medical equipment for CT/PET/Nuclear Med modalities within a hospital or healthcare system in Orlando, FL. GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Perform timely and accurate preventative maintenance, installations, and troubleshooting on medical equipment within a hospital or healthcare system to ensure optimal delivery of healthcare services to patients.
- Maintain relationships with customers and ensure timely communication, resolution and proper follow-up to drive customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and hospital protocols, to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met; ensure documentation of all work performed is captured, including the ordering of parts.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field; OR equivalent military education; OR participant in the formal GEHC Biomed/FE Services Internship or Military Externship program; OR High School
- Diploma/GED and 4 or more years of experience servicing electronic equipmen t.
- Ability to be available after-hours and/or work a rotating on-call schedule, including weekends.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch and squat, kneel and crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex and extend neck and have good hand and finger dexterity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A