This is a process and quality improvement role. The role owns/influences budgets and operating plans. The role works with cross functional teams. The role has autonomy within the operational area and segments within. This person leads and sets priorities for execution of Lean initiatives across the Extended Value Chain for all Value Streams.
- Shape the Lean vision for Quality, in accordance with the business lean strategy, and translate the vision into goals, objectives and strategies resulting in cross-functional cultural change which delivers consistent, year-over-year results across all facets of Quality.
- Revisit all Quality processes with the lens of Lean, generating process efficiencies with impact on all aspects Quality culture, activities, and incidents.
- Partner with leadership to optimize monthly operating rhythm (MOR), with clear outcomes that deliver positive improvement in Quality performance as measured by our TTIs and KPIs.
- On selected initiatives, lead deployment of the full Lean toolbox. VSM, PSR, MOR, Standard Work, Kaizen events driving process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with senior leaders to assess current baselines and determine the framework processes to be improved using the Lean methodologies
- Support simplification of the complex processes and manage cross-functional relationships to support business impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge / significant years of experience in Quality, or Operations with proven track record of results using Lean methodologies
- Demonstrated influencing and lean problem-solving abilities; High Say-do ratio
- Ability to listen, learn, act and scale
- Proven change driver with focus on executing efficiently in a complex, diverse and dynamic cross-functional global team
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects including the ability to collaborate, plan, and executive programs
- Project management skills
- Experience working in a global environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A