Website General Services Administration
As an Assisted Acquisition Project Manager, you will be part of a high-performing team dedicated to providing customer-focused acquisition and project management support to federal agencies.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, contracting officer, contractor, and other stakeholders.
- Develops innovative solutions and strategies, using sound business judgment and a customer focused mindset, to fulfill customer needs.
- Develops partnerships within the federal and industry communities to establish new business opportunities.
- May serve as a contracting officer’s representative (COR) and/or provide guidance and assistance to customer agency COR.
- Assists with the monitoring of contractor performance, and advises contracting officers of performance related issues.
- Manages customer requirements through the entire acquisition lifecycle, including interagency agreement, requirements analysis and development, acquisition planning, solicitation, source selection, award, administration, and closeout.
- Any applicant tentatively selected for this position will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment. Appointment to the position will be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
- Have your identity and work status eligibility verified if you are not a GSA employee. We will use the Department of Homeland Security’s e-Verify system for this. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of continued employment.
- Complete a financial disclosure report to verify that no conflict, or an appearance of conflict, exists between your financial interest and this position
- Serve a one year probationary period, if required.
- Undergo and pass a background investigation (Tier 4 investigation level).
Qualification & Experience:
- To qualify, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level or higher in the Federal service.
- Specialized experience is defined as demonstrated expertise in Federal acquisition and project management that included responsibility for managing projects and serving as a technical authority in the information technology, Federal Acquisition Regulations, and/or professional services areas. Such experience must include: identifying customer agency requirements; providing technical advice; acquisition planning, preparing statements of work; determining type of contracts to use; acquiring support services; and managing subsequent contracts/task orders.
Company: General Services Administration (GSA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineer
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A