Website General Services Administration
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overall project management of High Risk Lease Prospectus Level projects, which comprise the most major, politically sensitive, and complex initiatives.
- Project Planning – Senior project manager responsible for project management of prospectus level or equally complex or precedent setting projects. Establishes evaluation criteria and measurements to assess projects.
- Project Closeout – Ensures completion of project documents; makes certain they are uploaded into systems of record to track established performance metrics and historical trends. Conducts and documents lessons learned.
- Project Execution – Manages all aspects of the project’s finances. Ensures latest trends and state of the art technologies in facility design, construction, alterations, space management, contracting, negotiations, and knowledge management are applied. Independently develops innovative solutions to address unanticipated project complications.
- GSA Relationships – Leads and facilitates efforts and expertise of a wide range of disciplines.
- Stakeholders – Maintains and/or oversees continuous contact with Federal, State and local officials, and the media (in coordination with Public Affairs) with regard to project issues and status. Briefs key leadership on costs, impact, feasibility, alternatives, issues, recommendations and status of project development.
- Customer – Negotiates and coordinates project plans, budget objectives and schedules with customer agencies to establish and/or manage customer expectations. Informs customer officials of project status.
- US Citizens and National (Residents of American Samoa and Swains Island)
- Register with Selective Service, if you are a male born after 12/31/1959
- Meet all eligibility criteria within 30 days of the closing date
Qualification & Experience:
- Managing complex projects (balancing scope/quality, schedule, budget and risk) requiring the services of multiple disciplines (i.e., construction, design, IT, telecommunications, interior furnishings, etc.) from project initiation phase through financial closeout;
- Interpreting multi-level customer needs and developing them into actionable requirements;
- Managing multiple stakeholders by developing relationship strategies;
- Developing, managing, and balancing project plans, budgets, and schedules, including assessing risk and developing appropriate mitigation strategies;
Company: General Services Administration (GSA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineer
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A