Website General Services Administration
As a Realty Specialist (Lease Contract Officer), you will provide leased space for all gov’t agencies, performing long/short range planning, space acquisition, assignment, lease admin and utilization work.
- Oversees and enforces leases, modifying complex space provisions to reflect changes in ownership, the amount and configuration of space, and types of service received.
- Acquires leasehold interests in space for assigned customers with complex space requirements; solicits offers; develops, defines and negotiates lease terms and conditions; performs cost and price analyses of offers; incorporates complex modifications of terms and conditions into lease; and prepares and/or signs approval documents necessary to award the lease. Makes final award determinations and verifies the existence of necessary approvals for funding availability, and awards and executes lease.
- Ensures contractual documents/leasing information and final decisions are properly documented and input into the appropriate system.
- Responsible for data input into several systems to track and administer procurement and billing information (such as GREX, REXUS, OA Tool and others).
- Prepares and maintains current acquisition plans, strategies, as well as appropriate milestone charts and schedules. Identifies customer space requirements. Performs comprehensive market surveys and building inspections.
- Register with Selective Service, if you are a male born after 12/31/1959
- US Citizens and National (Residents of American Samoa and Swains Island)
- Meet all eligibility criteria within 30 days of the closing date
Qualification & Experience:
- May serve as project manager for designated complex realty projects or lead an interdisciplinary team from GSA (architects, engineers, property managers, and attorneys) and from outside the Agency (lessors, developers, contractors, tenant agency personnel, or other technical personnel), to take the space need from planning and project execution through space delivery. Performs the full range of project management duties, using project management principles and practices and established tools and technology to perform the full range of activities such as project identification, initiation, planning, execution and closeout.
- Specialized experience is experience which included responsibility for developing and managing construction or alteration projects. Such experience must demonstrate experience defining requirements with customers; applying construction and cost estimating methods and techniques; contract administration; inspection and acceptance of materials and workmanship; and construction, installation or repair of various types of systems used in public use buildings (e.g., heating, air conditioning, fire safety, ventilation, plumbing).
Company: General Services Administration (GSA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Contracting
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A