Website General Services Administration
ERM remote position is located in GSA, Technology Transformation Services (TTS), and is responsible for improving the public’s experience by helping federal agencies make their services more accessible, efficient, secure and effective. The incumbent will serve as agency IT expert to perform analyses to improve business processes, solutions, practices, products, services or strategies based on user needs.
- Salary to be determined upon selection, depending on duty location.
- Any selections made will be contacted by Human Resources. No additional status notifications will be sent.
- TTS is seeking to fill multiple TERM appointments at the GS-14, and GS-15 level.
- Duty station to be determined upon selection.
- This is a virtual/remote position.
- Your application status will not change from “application received/in review” even after the public notice has closed.
- Current civil service employees will receive new appointments if selected under this Direct Hire Authority.
- Direct Deposit of salary check to financial organization required.
- Meet all eligibility criteria within 30 days of the closing date
- Register with the Selective Service if you are a male born after 12/31/1959
- US Citizenship or National (Residents of American Samoa and Swains Island)
Company: General Services Administration (GSA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Contracting
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A