Website Harrisburg International Airport
Responsible for police duties, operations and assignments during his or her tour of duty at Harrisburg International Airport, a commercial service small hub airport that serves approximately 1.4 million customers annually.
- The candidate must be able to perform the Core Functions of a police officer as outlined by the Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission.
- An officer will assume supervisory responsibilities for the shift when they are the senior officer on that shift and no other senior officer is on duty.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must be Act 120 certified.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Have reached their 21st birthday.
- Hold an Associate’s Degree with a criminal justice related course of study or equivalent law enforcement experience.
- Possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
Company: Harrisburg International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A