Website Harrisburg International Airport
Maintains engineering records, processes contracts and related documentation, and provides general administrative support for the Engineering and Planning Department. Responsibilities include establishing project files, entering project documents into the project management systems, processing applications for payment, reviewing payment support documents, and assisting in the preparation of program funding documents in support of the Harrisburg International Airport and three general aviation airports owned and operated by SARAA.
- Creates electronic record files in SARAA’s project management support systems and assigns unique tracking numbers. As required, creates parallel hard copy files.
- Maintains project file archives.
- Supports the Grant and Contracts Administrator by entering contract documents and correspondence into the project management systems.
- Processes applications for payment.
- Reviews payment support documents to include certified payrolls, DBE reports, EEO reports for accuracy and correctness. Reports discrepancies to Grant and Contracts Administrator.
- Assists the Grant and Contracts Administrator in the preparation of basic program documents such as airport capital improvement program requests, project data sheets and capital budget expenditure requests.
- Assists in the preparation of contract documents and bid documents for various projects.
- Forwards approved invoices to the finance department and tracks issuance of checks for payment based on coordination with the finance department.
- Composes basic contract correspondence.
- Provides general support to all members of the engineering office.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by proper authority.
- Performs complementary customer service functions consistent with Airport Customer Service Standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company: Harrisburg International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A