Website HCA Healthcare
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
- The Mammographer Technician provides health care services applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- Performs procedures producing images for the interpretation by; or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Exercise professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential to successful completion of the procedure.
- Provides leadership and supervision of all employees and students in the Diagnostic section.
- Provides services to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- They will formulate technical goals, establish standards of practice and recommend policy that is in compliance with all regulatory agencies and corporate guidelines.
- The Mammographer must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, and must posses the ability to assess data reflective of patient status, and interpret appropriate information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to the age-specific need, and to provide the care needed as described in the department policies and procedures.
- The Mammo grapher remains calm in crisis and emergency situations, and directs staff members effectively and appropriately.
- The Mammographer maintains professional and effective working relationships with all members of the Health Care Team.
- Associates Degree
- Completion of an accredited Radiologic Technology School
- Completion of all Nevada State and MQSA requirements
- Two years of clinical experience in Radiography.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, management, and establishing interpersonal relationships necessary to promote an effective working environment
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A