Website HCA Healthcare
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
- The Progressive Care Licensed Practical Nurse, under the direction of Unit Director/Charge Clinical Coordinator and in coordination with Registered Nurses, is responsible and accountable for patient assessment and evaluation and delivery of patient care through the utilization of the nursing process in accordance with physicians’ orders, established policies and procedures, established professional standards, and administrative hospital-wide policies.
- NIHSS preferred; obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS required & ACLS preferred)
- Minimum 1 year LPN experience preferred.
- IV certification required
- Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Currently licensed as a vocational nurse or practice nurse in the state of Florida, in accordance with law and regulation
- Graduate of Vocational Nursing School
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Brandon, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A