Website HCA Healthcare
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 444-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Houston’s museum district. Established in 1975, the hospital has been serving Houston for more than 40 years. It provides a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, bariatrics, orthopedics, neurology, emergency care and more.
- Responsible for providing a full range of speech therapy services including assessment, treatment, planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the positions’ qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Demonstrates accountability for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- SLP Texas licensure required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support course (BLS or BCLS) and certification is required.
- 1 year SLP experience in a hospital setting, post CFY preferred.
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A